LARS, The Laurel Advocacy & Referral Service, is a non-proselytizing ecumenical ministry serving the Greater Laurel area by assisting homeless and low-income individuals and families who are experiencing a crisis by providing both emergency and long-term services designed to promote self-sufficiency.
Emmanuel partners with LARS to help restock their pantry. We collect donations weekly in the lobby.
Help transport the food to LARS- trucks, SUVs, vans, as well as people are needed!
• Pancake Mix
• Instant Oatmeal
• Peanut Butter
• Brown Rice, Spaghetti, Noodles
• Macaroni & Cheese
• Canned / Individually-Packaged Meats & Tuna (Water)
• Canned Vegetables (with pop-tops)
• Canned Fruits (with pop-tops)
• Shelf-Stable Milk
• 100% Fruit Juices
• Easy to Prepare Food for Homeless Clients